• How do I register a new student?
    Please contact main office at 540-948-3783 to schedule an appointment to register a new student. 

    Parents will need the following documents to register:

    Proof of Residency - please provide TWO of the following documents:

     - Mortgage Statement
     - Homeowner Insurance Policy
     - Tax Bill of Residence
     - Utility Bill (gas, electric, water)
     - House Phone Bill
     - Rental/Lease Agreement
     - Utility Bill (gas, electric, water)
     - Renters Insurance Policy
     - Voters Registration
     - Recent Payroll Stub with Madison County Address
     - Personal Property Tax Bill
    Doubled Up:
     - Verification of Residency Affidavit (Notarized) (Homeowner and Renter Both Fill Out)
     - Homeowner provides verification of residency (TWO Proofs From List Above)


    Parent/Guardian must provide one of the following:
     - Driver's License
     - Voter Registration
     - Auto Registration
     - Recent Payroll Stub with Madison County Address
    ** (We do not accept Cell Phone Bills, Medical Statements, Bank Statements) **

    Additional Required Documents:
     - Completed Registration Packet (provided by school)
     - Parent’s Photo ID
     - Copy of Student's Birth Certificate
     - Immunization Records (TDAP)
     - Court Custody Agreement Documents
     - Last Semester Grades

     - SOL Scores

    How do I transfer my student to another school?
     - Please contact the Guidance Secretary to notify the school.
     - Make sure student pays outstanding lunch account, turns in all classroom and library books.

    How does my child apply for a workers permit?
     - Students in need of worker permits should visit the Department of Labor and Industry website to complete the necessary paperwork to obtain a permit. The website can be found at: http://www.doli.virginia.gov/laborlaw/employment_certificate_instructions.html